I'm coming to the end of my course trip to Quebec & it's been amazing here. Great times w/a great group of girls & Prof. Dave Valone will forever be my favorite prof. at Qu. He was one of my favs before, he definitely is THE FAVORITE now. We all got along so well & did so many fun things together! And even the educational aspects were really fun. Our group lunches and dinners were something I will always remember. Andddd we all went on a bar crawl together last night, even Dave! It was a great way to end my undergrad career.
The whole thing got me thinking though - I've been so many cool places in my life & I'm only 22! I'm really just beyond blessed. I really don't think I deserve to complain ever. And it really gives me the confidence to basically travel anywhere. I can't wait to do more of it. I wanna see the world! haha
Love life <3
I GOT AN A ON MY HISTORY THESIS! Hell yeah! I'm so excited. I also got straight As this semester which means I'm gonna have Cum Laude on the transcript =] I can't be anything but proud of myself for my undergraduate career. It's been one hell of a ride!
Onto senior week and then graduation!
This is not how I pictured my senior year. Not when I thought about it 6 months ago, a year ago, hell even 4 years ago.
I absolutely hate it.
1.)I've come to realize that my last kiss ... was in January ;-)
2. I am listening to ... my roommate’s ipod music…it is a song from legally blonde, you know the part when she decides to be dedicated at Harvard lol
3. I talk ... when I have something I need to say
4. I love ... my life
5. My best friend (s) ... are the greatest people in the world
6. My first real kiss ...was in my middle school by a coat rack…romantic I know.
7. Love is ... something I hope I can feel again.
8. Marriage is ... scary to me at the moment, although I do hope for it some day.
9. Somewhere, someone is thinking ...come home lol.
10. I'll always ... be short lol.
11. The last time I really cried was because ... my mom was crying at the airport and she made me cry. Thank you mom.
12. My cell phone ... is Italian.
13. When I wake up in the morning ... I think wow…I’m living in Florence!
14. Before I go to bed ... I wash my face and brush my teeth haha.
15. Right now I am thinking about ... Brendan (mainly because I’m talking to him right now lol) and the fact that I have wayyy too much work to do in the next three weeks
16. Babies are ... really cute.
17. I get on Myspace ... never.
18. Today I ... climbed to the top of the duomo (church) it was amazing
19. Tomorrow I will be ... working on my Italian fashion paper.
1. Who was your FIRST prom date? Anthony Adante
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? No.
3. What was your 1st alcoholic drink? Smirnoff ice I believe.
4. What was your FIRST job? Qu library.
5. What was your FIRST car? Toyota corolla…I miss you lol.
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? Umm I don’t really text here lol.
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Lorenzo…lol…no not really.
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Ms McCann.
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? Florida.
10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? Julio…no we do not lol.
11. Where was your FIRST sleep over? Lydia? Sarah? Id really remember lol
12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? Katie Martin roomieee.
13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? My aunt’s.
14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Wished I didn’t have to get up for class.
15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? Britney bitch.
16. FIRST tattoo? None.
17. First piercing? Ears.
18. First foreign country you've been to? Dominican Republic lol.
19. FIRST movie you remember seeing? The little mermaid.
20. When was your FIRST detention? I was always a good kid =]
21. What was the first state you lived in? CT babyyy.
22. Who was your FIRST roommate? Erica and Allison freshman yearrr.
23. If you had one wish. What would it be? That the euro would be worth less than the dollar!
24. What is something you would learn if you had the chance? The piano.
25. I really want to be…bilingual…I’m working on it lol.
I made it through Freshman Year of College! I have 2 more finals today and then I'm done. I can't even believe that it's over. It went by so fast, I feel it was just yesterday that I was moving in Irma =/ and now I'm leaving. The room looks so bare, it's weirddd! But honestly I can't wait to get home =).
It was a good year overall, quite life-changing really. I learned a lot, esp. about myself. I'm in a good place now and it's a wonderful thing. And I met some amazing people this past year who have turned into awesome friends<3.
Noww let summer begin! I start work next week && I'm taking a summer class starting June 4th, but other than that I got 3 wonderful months ahead of me! So basically if anyone ever wants to hang out, we better.
And to start the summer off right? Going to see Spiderman 3 tomorrow. Hellsss yes.
| You scored as Wicked. You are born with emerald-green skin, smart, fiery and misunderstood. OR beautiful, ambitious and very popular. Looks aren't everything, ya know - learn to show the real you! |
What MUSICAL are you???
created with QuizFarm.com
Good. I'm seeing the show on Broadway in April!!! =D
1. How tall are you barefoot?
2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
no, but apparently people are doing it around here. nasty.
3. Do you own a gun?
4. Who's your best friend?
i got a few of them, but my "sister" is rachel :)
5. Do you get nervous before "meeting the parents?"
i probably would. but i'd do ok.
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
i hate them.
7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
wow this is a tough one...i like mostly all of them esp. Mariah Carey's "All I want for Christmas is you".
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
9. Can you do push ups?
10. Is your bathroom clean?
haha is this a serious question? the dorm bathrooms are...not the cleanest lol.
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
all of my earrings.
12. Do you like painkillers?
if i need them, they're good. i wouldn't take them just to take them though.
13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
haha, i'm usually just myself. idk if that's luring or not though.
14. Do you own a knife?
15. Do you have A.D.D.?
16. Middle Name?
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
+ i hate pre-calc, but i still need to do my h/w.
+ i can't wait for the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!
+ i need to call kristina b/c she's amazing and we need to hang out.
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought:
aka dorm life.
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:
+ root beer, but not lately.
20. What time did you wake up today?
7:20 :(. remind me NEVER to take 8ams again!
22. Current worry?
school. the work never ends.
23. Current hate?
24. Favorite place to be?
i don't have a favorite place really around here...i do like being here in general though. counts?
25. Least favorite place to be?
pre-calc (are you catching on yet?)
26. Where would you like to go?
anywhere in europe.
27. Do you own slippers?
actually no, not anymore b/c i threw them out.
28. What shirt are you wearing?
29. Do you burn or tan?
combination. i tanned a lot more tho this summer.
30. Favorite color(s)?
red, pink, blue, black.
31. Would you be a pirate?
33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
WELL...when I used to sing in the shower it was either any song I was singing at lessons, or the current linda eder CD i was listening to.
34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
35. What's in your pockets right now?
36. Last thing that made you laugh?
me and the roomies. :D
37. Best bed sheets as a child?
prob my aladdin/jasmine ones.
38. Worst injury you've ever had?
ripping my minscus. my knee will never be the same.
40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
41. Who is your loudest friend?
42. Who is your most silent friend?
umm...idk actually, no one's really quiet lol.
43. Does someone have a crush on you?
44. Do you wish on shooting stars?
45. What is your favorite book?
this Lullaby, the truth about forever...idk anything by sarah dessen.
46. What is your favorite candy?
sour patch kids, junior mints, skittles...ohh there's more but we'll just stop right there.
47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding?
who knows. we'll decide when we get there.
48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
haha ? ok, if i didn't answer for the wedding one...
49. What were you doing 12 AM last night?
either homework, computer, or possibly sleeping? doubt it though.
50. What was the First thing you thought of when you woke up this morning?
i probably should have gotten alittle more sleep last night.
I've decided to just start back up posting in here again. I don't know how often I'll do it, I feel like even being here there's like less to write than ever. I mean not that stuff isn't going on, b/c trust me there always seems to be something, but it's like I don't have much motivation anymore to document it. Idk maybe I will again later on.
But I'll update something quick. First week went pretty well. The classes so far aren't too bad, I'm not totally lost yet or anything (how bad would that be if the first week I already didn't know what the fuck was going on haha) but there's definately work. It's not unmanagable though, I feel like SHA actually prepared me. Like they kinda made a big deal about article critques, I mean come on we were doing that freshman year of high school! Anyway so I guess I'm kinda grateful to SHA now? lol.
People here are pretty cool. I like my roommmates a lot, we get along really well. There's a few cool girls on the floor and I met a really nice girl in my English class. So things have started. I mean we're only like 2nd week in, people are friendly but nobody's going out on a limp just yet. We start joining clubs 2morrow so that's probably going to help. Whatever though I like what's going on right now, it's a good time.
2nd floor window was broken from the outside thursday night? Yeah gotta love the drunk kids around here. Thank god we all don't have to pay for it since it was broken on the outside.
So anyway not much else for now. I gotta do more Chemistry and I feel like getting something to eat too...maybe ice cream?
I decided to make a new journal -> www.livejournal.com/users/blindsightx
I'm adding basically everyone from my old friends over here, so add me back if you'd like. :)
(If I didn't add you it's b/c you either don't update much or I don't know you well/we don't talk, nothing personal - but IF you do want to be added to the new one I'll add you back, no problem.)